lundi 12 octobre 2009

"This it" Song and movie, thank you MJ

"This is it" est le nom du film réalisé sur les derniers moments du roi de la pop "Michael Jackson". Un film très attendu par les fans de la star! Inspiré du nom qu'il avait donné à son dernier concert, "this it" retrace les dernières semaines de MJ à travers les préparatifs de son concert, les dernières répétitions scéniquess, les témoignages émouvants de son entourage...bref, de grands moments d'émotions pour les fans de MJ.

La sortie du film a été annoncée pour le 28 octobre dans le monde entier, même en Tunisie. Eh oui, quand il s'agit de Mickael Jackson, la tunisie sort toujours le grand jeu, à notre grande joie :)

A quelque jours de cet évènement, le site officiel de Mickael Jackson dévoile une chanson inédite portant le même nom du film " This is it". La chanson, interprétée par Michael Jackson avec les voix de ses frères en accompagnement, figurera sur un CD de deux disques qui doit sortir en octobre. A cette occasion, une nouvelle photo de la star lors de ses dernières répétitions sera également dévoilée. La sortie du disque coïncidera avec celle sur les écrans du monde entier du film éponyme "This is it", le 28 octobre.






12 commentaires:

オテモヤン a dit…

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Anonyme a dit…

i am travelling to bonn in june and looking for some [url=http://abdulazeezbackpackingmemoirs.myfanscity.com/2011/01/15/cheap-hotels-in-bonn/
]bonn hotels[/url] ?

Anonyme a dit…

Hey guys,

Would you like to watch Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World movie online? It is not released yet but you can watch it online already!

Click here to [url=http://watch-spykids4allthetimeintheworld-online.com/watch-spykids4allthetimeintheworld-online-free.php]watch Spy Kids 4[/url]

Anonyme a dit…

I јust couldn't leave your site before suggesting that I actually loved the usual info an individual supply on your visitors? Is going to be back often to check out new posts

Feel free to surf to my web site :: Disque Ssd

Anonyme a dit…

What's up, all the time i used to check weblog posts here early in the daylight, since i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

Feel free to visit my webpage; Maquillage pas cher

Anonyme a dit…

There's certainly a lot to learn about this subject. I like all of the points you'ѵe made.


Hегe іs my webpаge disque ssd

Anonyme a dit…

It's impressive that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made at this place.

My web blog - maquillage

Anonyme a dit…

First off I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Cheers!

My web blog voyance Gratuite

Anonyme a dit…

Ι am rеgular vіѕitor, hоw
are you evегybоdy? This poѕt postеd аt this web page iѕ reаllу nice.


my webpage - paroi de douche

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that
I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After
all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope
you write again soon!

Also visit my blog post: voyance par mail

Anonyme a dit…

Yes! Finally someone writes about definition divination.


Also visit my blog post :: voyance par telephone

Anonyme a dit…

Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this
website with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Excellent blog and great style and design.

Here is my homepage: voyance en direct